Coconut All Natural Organic Handmade Soap FRAGRANCE FREE
COCO KING handcrafted Soap
• one handcrafted soap • suitable for face & body •
Tiempo de conectarte contigo en una armonía con la naturaleza y disfrutar de lo suave y cremoso que se sienten los nutrientes de la leche de coco y la frescura irresistible de la sábila, un combo dinámico para nutrir las necesidades de tu piel y mantener feliz a tus sentidos.
Libre de fragancias.
ingredients: (saponified oil of coconut), aloe vera purée, coconut milk, kaolin clay.
Weight & Dimensions:
• Cube Soap on a Rope weight: between 5.50 oz to 6.00 oz (approx.) • dimensions: 2"x 2"x 2" (approx.) • El material de la soga es 100% algodón orgánico.
• Rectangular Shape: size: 3.5" x 3" x 1" • weight: 5.00 oz to 5.5 oz (approx.)
• Sunflower Style: size: 3" Dia • weight: 3.5 oz to 4 oz (approx.)
• Sample Size • Half Sphere Shape: 2" • weight: 1 oz (approx.)
• unscented • vegan • recommended for mature, sensitive, dry & normal skin
Keep the bar of soap dry between uses. To preserve the life of your soap keep it in a well draining soap dish.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made within this website. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice.
Due to our product's handmade nature, their shape, weight, and coloring may vary from picture. We recommend performing an allergy test on a small patch of skin before using. Products are exposed to a variety of natural oils.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, or dietary supplement program, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are not meant to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice.
The statements made on this website are not meant to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice. Consult with your health care provider before starting a new diet, fitness, supplement, or treatment regimen.