Lavender & Oatmeal Natural Handmade Exfoliating Soap Bar
Lavender & Oatmeal Soap Bar
• one handcrafted soap • suitable for face & body •
Disfruta de una exfoliación leve con una aroma delicada, suave y calmante en una fórmula a base de plantas, es como sentir las bondades de la madre naturaleza en toda tu piel en cada uso.
ingredients: (saponified oils of olive, coconut, shea butter unrefined, cocoa butter organic, hemp, castor), aloe vera, organic oatmeal, kaolin clay, lavender flower powder, coconut milk, cane sugar, sodium lactate, citric acid, skin-safe mica, rosemary extract.
Dimensions & Weight:
• Cube Soap on a Roap weight: between 5.50 oz to 6.00 oz (approx.) • dimensions: 2"x 2"x 2 x 2" (approx.) • El material de la soga es 100% algodón orgánico.
• Rectangular Shape: size: 3.5" x 3" x 1" • weight: 5.00 oz to 5.5 oz (approx.)
• Sunflower Style: size: 3" Dia • weight: 3.5 oz to 4 oz (approx.)
• Half Sphere Shape: size: 4.5" • weight: 4 oz to 4.50 oz (approx.)
• Sample Size • Half Sphere Shape: 2" • weight: 1 oz (approx.)
• scented • vegan • recommended for All Types of Skin
Keep the bar of soap dry between uses. To preserve the life of your soap keep it in a well draining soap dish.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made within this website. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice.
Due to our product's handmade nature, their shape, weight, and coloring may vary from picture. We recommend performing an allergy test on a small patch of skin before using. Products are exposed to a variety of natural oils.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, or dietary supplement program, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are not meant to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice.
The statements made on this website are not meant to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice. Consult with your health care provider before starting a new diet, fitness, supplement, or treatment regimen.