Calypso - Love Spell Wax Melt
• One Set of Wax Melt 6 cubes
Scents: Love Spell
Handcrafted & hand-poured in small batches in the USA, they are made with all natural coconut soy wax.
We use a premium fragrance oil. They are clean burning, long lasting, highly fragrant.
Our wax melts do not contain any harmfull or toxins chemicals, paraffin or dyes.
The wax melt bar is approx. 2.5 oz and contains six cubes that can easily be broken off and placed in your home warmer.
• weight: 2.50 oz (approx.)
• Width: 2.25 inches • Height: 3 inches • Depth: 1 inches
• eco-friendly & biodegradable
WAX MELT HANDLING & USAGE
• To prevent fire or injury remove wax melt from packaging before each use.
• Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and away from drafty areas or flammable materials.
• Each clamshell contains 6 of the 1" wax cubes. Break off 1 to 2 cubes depending on the size of your burner.
• Although our wax melts smell amazing, we highly advise that you do not eat them.
• Add the wax cube to the top of an electric or tea-light wax burner to melt. The Wax can be re-melted until it is no longer fragrant timeframes will vary for each sent.
• Do not add water or melt on stove top or non-approved appliances.
Keep the bar of soap dry between uses. To preserve the life of your soap keep it in a well draining soap dish.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made within this website. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice.
Due to our product's handmade nature, their shape, weight, and coloring may vary from picture. We recommend performing an allergy test on a small patch of skin before using. Products are exposed to a variety of natural oils.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, or dietary supplement program, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are not meant to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice.
The statements made on this website are not meant to replace your physician or healthcare provider's advice. Consult with your health care provider before starting a new diet, fitness, supplement, or treatment regimen.